Thinking About Titles for My Opening Scene for 'Se7en Devils'


One of the elements in an opening scene which can instantly indicate genre to the audience are the titles, and the font used on those titles.

As part of my opening sequence I will be including titles. To help me decide which titles to present, and how to present them, I am going to look at a website dedicated to the production of titles, called 'Art of the Title'.

The 'Art of the Title' website displays a whole range of titles for films and television series from a range of genres, many of which belong to the horror genre. By using this website and its many features I will be able to notice the patterns that appear in horror film titles and get an idea of appropriate fonts I may want to use for my own titles. 

Below are a number of sections on the website dedicated to films from the horror genre.

'The Dunwich Horror'

'Terrifier 2'









Comments

Popular Posts